OUTREACH / Missions
At Coast, we believe that the church can postively affect the culture as we bring the Kingdom of God into our personal sphere of influence. One of the many ways we do this is by sharing the love of Christ in a practical way through Personal Acts of Kindness. Below are some ideas that you can use to be Jesus to someone else.
We also have outreach cards, with info about Coast, that we use along with Personal Acts of Kindness..
-Pay for someone's gas, bridge toll, lunch, coffee, or... get bold and pay for someone's groceries.
- Give your waiter/waitress a bag filled with an energy drink, mints and candy in addition to their tip.
- Do yard work for your neighbor.
- Offer to clean someone's house.
- Bring pizza & drinks to the emergency room to share with a family in crisis.
- Bring baked goods to the Fire, Police and EMT departments.
- Babysit your neighbor's kids--- FOR FREE
- Volunteer your time at a nursing home, school or hospital.